Monday, June 23, 2014

Coconut, Chocolate Chip, Heath Bar Cookie

Funny how my last post was on weight loss and this post is a cookie recipe.  I still bake.  I enjoy tinkering around in the kitchen with recipes and then passing baked goods on to friends/family.  For Father's Day I made cupcakes and Reese Dreams for our dad's to enjoy.  

Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes
Butterfinger Cupcakes
 Our grandmas (my husband's and mine) also enjoy their sweets.  The great thing is that they both enjoy the same taste...chocolate, coconut, butterscotch, lemon, etc----Okay, I think our grandmas have a bit of a sweet tooth too. :)  So when I decided to combine some of their favorites into a cookie, THIS is what turned out. 
A Coconut, Chocolate Chip Heath Bar Cookie.

I mean just LOOK at this delicious batter!!


Want the recipe?
 Click the image below.
Coconut Chocolate Chip Heath Bar Cookies


Enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment